NW RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Zero_The_0
Got Questions ...We Might Have Answers I_vote_lcapGot Questions ...We Might Have Answers I_voting_barGot Questions ...We Might Have Answers I_vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:16 pm

Got Questions ...We Might Have Answers

Go down

Got Questions ...We Might Have Answers Empty Got Questions ...We Might Have Answers

Post by Zero_The_0 Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:33 pm

In case You Don't know who I am I was Known as Immortal Fire and nightcore (plus a few others)
Now if you have a game related question put it in the game topics so its in the right forum and you don't get a temp. warning (yes its a thing lasts for 3 days) Now you have a question for your dorm (or any dorm) take it there and the dorm adviser will deal with it. once a question has gone unanswered for 1 week it will be deleted and if that happens  ask in the chat or google it. If a question was answered then it will be locked and moved to the basket later which then it can't be disturbed. I might add other forums so please try to keep all forum related questions (please put ban requests and suggestion here but let us know what it is in the title and for ban requests if you don't okay with posting it then send a message to Admins and Mods then we will take a vote.
Thank You For Your Service And Cooperation

~ ZERØ_THE_0
Zero_The_0
Zero_The_0
Admin

Player
Energy:
Got Questions ...We Might Have Answers Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Got Questions ...We Might Have Answers Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Primary Weapon: Gods Staff

https://newworldsrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum